Canada :- +1-604-503-4311
India :- +91-172-4623311

Employer Sponsored Visa

Australia – Workpermit – Employer Sponsored Visas

Businesses can sponsor skilled individuals for either a temporary stay or for permanent residency in Australia.

457 – Temporary Long Stay Business Visa
This visa can be applied for in Australia or overseas. The visa allows an Australian or overseas business to sponsor skilled individuals to fill a specific full-time skilled position for up to 4 years. The visa allows the employee (and their immediate family) to live and work in Australia and to travel as required. The visa conditions require the employee to remain working for the sponsoring employer in the nominated position.