Canada :- +1-604-503-4311
India :- +91-172-4623311

Canadian Immigration 2015

Canadian Immigration 2015

Mar 9, 2014

Canada grants over 200000 visas each year. New PR 2015 Express Entry program which will now including Skilled & Trade skilled eligible application is here. Our Canadian lawyer, a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canadian Regulatory Council can give you right counselling and can represent your Canada immigration application to Canadian Immigration department. We assist applicants in Permanent Residency  under new express entry rules, Student Visa SPP program, Business Visa, PNP program (State sponsored), Visitor Visa including Super Visa, Family/Spouse Visa applications. To see if you are eligible for PR under New Express Entry Migration rules use our points calculator to find out if you qualify.

About Canada

Canada, the world’s second largest country, is a land of immense opportunities. Canada needs young, dynamic and well-educated skilled workers. It is a knowledge-based economy, Seeking Skilled Workers / Professional immigrants, who can meet the demands of the rapidly changing technological economy.

Canada at a Glance

Canada had been declared as the best country in the world to live in, for 8 years consecutively by the United Nations till recently. Canada’s economy has a growth rate of 4.7%. Canada offers free medical services to its Permanent Resident.
Education up to grade 13 is absolutely free. While higher education is subsidized.
After receiving citizenship, you can study and work even in USA.
Employment insurance is offered to a person, who has worked for a minimum of 20 weeks and thereafter, gets unemployed.
Total Canadian population is 30 million, with 3% of Indian population

Browse the following sections on our site for further information on:

Visiting Canada: Canada welcomes you as a tourist, student or temporary worker. Every year, more than 5 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer. Depending on where you live, and the reason for your visit, you will need to meet certain entry requirements. In some cases, if you plan to stay in Canada for a certain period of time, you will need a Temporary Resident Visa. If you plan to visit Canada, you must (more…<<Requiremnts>>)

Studying in Canada:More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to Canadian Colleges & Universities. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in Canadian schools and Colleges. The provinces regulate education and schools in Canada. Canadian Govt started SPP (Student Partners Program) exclusively for India in which 41 Colleges of Canada are participating.. This program is only limited to 38 Colleges. For list of 38 new approved colleges please click here (more…<< 41 Approved College list>>). Students now only need to deposit 1st year living in Scotia Bank and pay tuition fee directly to College. No other documentation including loan, old funds etc are required. For more contact us.

For more detailed information on living and studying in a specific province or territory, contact the school where you wish to study. (more…<<Requiremnts>>)

Working temporarily in Canada: Every year, over 90,000 foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily in jobs that help Canadian employers address skill shortages, or as live-in caregivers. A work permit is needed for most temporary jobs in Canada, though for some positions and business people it is not necessary. More information on work permits for temporary jobs can be found in this section of the website. Some temporary workers require a work permit and some do not. For some categories of workers, permits are approved more quickly. The requirements and processing times depend on the sort of work you will do when you come to Canada. Read the information under What you should know and Eligibility to apply to find out if you need a work permit or if you are in a special category where a work permit may not be necessary or is approved differently. Remember, even if you do not need a work permit, you may need to meet other requirements. Read the information carefully.  (more…<<Requiremnts>>)

FSW & FSTP (Permanent Residents): According to Canada Immigration law, “Permanent Residents” are individuals who intend on residing in Canada on a permanent basis.

Permanent residents of Canada have the right to live, study and work in Canada for as long as they maintain their Canadian Permanent Residency status. Permanent Residents are entitled to most of the social benefits accorded to Canadian Citizens. However, Permanent Residents also have the same legal obligations as Canadians, such as paying taxes and respecting all other laws. If you or your dependants commit serious crimes while in Canada, you or your dependents may be deported from Canada.

Once Permanent Residents have met the requirements under Canada’s Citizenship Act, they are entitled to apply for Canadian Citizenship.

Status as a Canadian Permanent Resident can be lost if you or your dependents abandon Canada as your place of residence. You and your dependents must be physical present in Canada for two years out off five years in order to maintain the status.

The following are a list of the various ways to apply for Canada Immigration as Permanent Residents:

FSW or Federal Skilled Worker  PR – Canada values the skills and experiences that foreign professionals and workers bring with them. Check to see if your skills and experience qualify you for Canada Immigration as a skilled worker. Skilled workers are people who can become permanent residents because they are able to become economically established in Canada.
Your application to come to Canada as a skilled worker will be assessed on six selection factors and a point system. The six selection factors are:

1. your education
2. your abilities in English and/or French, Canada’s two official languages

3. your experience
4. your age

5. whether you have arranged employment in Canada
6. your adaptability.

You must also show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada, and pass a medical examination and security and criminal checks.  (More…………<<Qualifying Criteria and Requirements>>)